boy parts ended up being cord ?!?!

I am not seeing anything jump out at me to be definite either way, but I am leaning 80% :blue: and 20% :pink: only because the first pick looks like a winky and I don't see any :pink: lines in the others.

EDIT to say: I am not an expert though!

The first picture is the cord :p I was told it was the boy bits but the second picture clearly shows how it continues up as long as the thighs :p I mean unless he has a monster penis lol

Right? That's what is throwing me...update when you find out and congrats on baby!!!

Oh I will update for sure !! I mean a girl would be nice but I've been thinking it's a boy for 4 weeks now.

Good luck hun! :) Both genders are wonderful! I wanted all boys, but my life had other plans, but I am completely happy with that :)

Looking forward to this outcome I'm 50/50 x

Screenshot_2015-12-11-19-45-33.jpg

Bahaha I'm obsessed with this video but it doesn't give me answers ! :haha: does that look like labia or scrotum ?

15 weeks can still be early, and there are plenty of testimonials from other women out there that the early scans aren't always correct. I see the possibility of both from your images, so I wouldn't rule out :pink: just yet!

Yay! Your little one looks like mine and was confirmed a girl yesterday!!

i studied pics for hours when i was pregnant with my son (hes my 4th & my only boy) im not convinced its a boy, only because some shots have nothing there & with my boy he was so obviously a boy from 16 weeks. shame you cant post the video. so hard to tell the sex that early if they are girls, im excited to see what tomorrow brings

2015-12-13 20.35.02.jpg
No update but found this interesting. Picture to the right is swollen labia I found online confirmed girl. Left picture is mine !

The two pics look very similar! Looking forward to your update :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->