Boy Shorts/Boxer Briefs

verily

Reaction score
Any recommendations for boy shorts or men's boxer briefs with super stretchy waistbands that are comfortable on growing tummies? Pregnancy has reintroduced chub rub in my life and I definitely plan on wearing a lot of dresses this summer.

I'm just gonna be honest here and say that I wear Hanes boxer briefs with comfort waist. I'm also prone to chub rub during pregnancy, haha... I buy them a size bigger than my normal underwear size to accommodate my wide hips, but you can just look at the waist measurements on the packaging to determine your size, as they are very true to waist size.

I just wear regular low rise panties that sit under the bump. Then you don't have to go up in size or anything

Hmm, I could try looking for some low-rise boy shorts that don't have a pronounced waistband. I tried the Motherhood Maternity bikinis, but find that they both bunch and rub against an old c-section style surgery scar. :T

Going to grab a pack of Hanes boxer briefs too. I'd steal my husband's, but he likes knit boxers, which are too loose. It's funny...I haven't gained any weight yet, but my thighs are definitely bigger than they used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->