Boyfriend keen to move on to TTC

Enasy

TTC #3
Reaction score
This is a new one :happydance:
My partner and I have been NTNP since August 2012. We were having a chat about it the other day and he admitted he was naive and expected us to get pregnant straight away. I tried to tell him it's not as easy as that. He then said "we'll if we are going to do it lets do it properly" :happydance: so I guess we are now moving to TTC gonna need to look into how to track everything.

I was in the same boat not to long ago! This is our first month actually TTC. I only started to use.opk. I use a phone app called women log to track my cycles and fertile days. I don't do temps cause its a hassel to get it the same time everyday. Good luck to you! Tons of baby dust!

I was in the same boat not to long ago! This is our first month actually TTC. I only started to use.opk. I use a phone app called women log to track my cycles and fertile days. I don't do temps cause its a hassel to get it the same time everyday. Good luck to you! Tons of baby dust!

Good for you! Signing up for Fertility Friend (fertilityfriend.com) is a good place to start learning how to track your cycles.

Thanks ladies I will check both those suggestions out :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->