Boy's name...really stuck

Stewie

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I have always liked the name Hunter for a boy. Recently I have been starting to wonder whether it is appropriate. I have heard it is trending to a girls name. We live in Canada. His middle name will likely be Duncan. Other names we like are:

Colton
Blake
Brodie

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks.

I like all four of those names hun, Colton is probably my favourite.

However im not sure if any opf them go that well with the middle name but stand alone there all really lovely names x

I really like Hunter or Blake.

As I said, Hunter has always been my fav but I find myself leaning towards Colton recently.

Thanks for your input!

My sons name is Hunter Ty David

I love his name.. It totally suits him and he is such a boy!!

I would never name my son colton but only because I use to babysit a colten and he was a DEVIL child!!

I like Hunter and Colten, if my last was a boy i liked Bodhi, Carson and Neo, but thank god it was a girl after 4 boys cos i was beginning to struggle with another boys name :haha:

I love Hunter but we didnt go with it because its really really uncommon here (Ireland) Ive never heard of a Hunter here and I didnt want him to get picked on because of it, However if you love it I would go with it :) its my favourite out of your names and if I lived somewhere else I probably would have gone with Hunter for my son

I like them all but I think Blake and Brodie flow better with Duncan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->