Boys Names....

Babylove100

Reaction score
So after months of discussing (arguing!) about boys names, we have finally come up with 3 we both agree on:

Daniel
Ben
Charlie

The next milestone is which one do we pick!!

I'm finding it hard to pick as the name I LOVE is "Ellis" but DH wont even entertain the idea :shrug: Maybe I should try one more time when I'm mid-contraction.... :haha:

I love Daniel and Ben! I like charlie too but it's my least favourite of the 3.
Can you use Ellis as a middle name?
Daniel Ellis goes lovely x

Well we've already got my grandad's name for our middle name, which is Denis, and I must admit Ellis Denis doesn't quite sound right.....I do like Daniel Ellis though! Hadn't thought of that.x

Ben & Charlie are my favourites :)

Also, we are having a boy too, and DH hates my favorite name. I have given up and found something we both love. I want him to like the name too, and not just "let" me have the name I want. Maybe its time you give up on Ellis and try to love something else, even though it sucks to have to do.

Yeah, I agree, I wouldn't be able to call him Ellis is DH wasn't on board, maybe I should just let it go.....

Don't get me wrong, I do really like the 3 names we've got, just not as much as Ellis. :winkwink:

I totally understand! We have agreed on a name, and I love it. But if DH said to me tomorrow that he loved the other name now, I'd change in a heartbeat haha.

Haha! I'd say of those 3, Ben and Daniel are equal top, with Charlie second. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->