bpa bottles

Newt

tiny amphibious salamanda
Reaction score
Did anyone else see this on the news.......:hissy:

As if us bottle feeding mums don't feel guilty enough. I mean if it was that bad they wouldn't be on sale surely??!?!?

Luckily enough I saw somewhere that if you google your bottle brand and bpa, you can usually find out if it is in the bottles.

MAM, doesn't have them

Do you mean Bisphinal A? If so, I posted this : https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/30701-baby-bottle-chemical-warning.html yesterday...

I don't think its a dig at bottle-feeding mothers... we're beginning to express a bottle a day for Anna just to allow us to feed her whilst we're out and its inconvienient to stop... I think each to their own with feeding, its none of my business - you may have you own medical or personal reasons for feeding from a bottle. However, if you can avoid chemicals like Bisphinal A, fantastic :)

Chin up chuck....

Do you guys have the playtex drop ins over there? it's wonderful, and it's bpa free !
https://www.playtexbaby.com/Products/Bottles/DropIns.aspx

(I'm sorry I swear by those... Love them!)

Do you guys have the playtex drop ins over there? it's wonderful, and it's bpa free !
https://www.playtexbaby.com/Products/Bottles/DropIns.aspx

(I'm sorry I swear by those... Love them!)

thats a good idea in principle, but we are being made to feel bad here for the amount of rubbish we throw. Maybe we should re-name great Britain to gilt trip Britain :dohh:

Thanks hun :hugs: been feeling really low this week and today Oscar had his jab so he's been poorly and I been sobbing. :hugs:

We all get low days - just remember that the low things make the good things better :) Oscar will get better... have some chocolate and remember - at least you don't have to put up with me every day

have some chocolate and remember - at least you don't have to put up with me every day

:rofl: true, but I'm allergic to chocolate (side effect of having bubba) It brings me out in hives :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: true, but I'm allergic to chocolate (side effect of having bubba) It brings me out in hives :rofl: :rofl:

I feel so sorry for you. Like - really sorry for you. Ummm... hey look - here's some grapes...

thats a good idea in principle, but we are being made to feel bad here for the amount of rubbish we throw. Maybe we should re-name great Britain to gilt trip Britain :dohh:

I'm a bad person as I go with the convenience of things !

:O Poor you :shock: A friend of mine has developed an allergy to alcohol since having her baby - I'm not sure which is worse!!

:shock: I'm with you on that one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->