Bra measuring in the UK

Pearls18

Reaction score
I need to get measured for some nursing bras, I usually always go to Marks but they have implemented an appointment system now and they don't do underwired nursing bras which I am keen to try on. Does anyone know if all Debenhams measure and if you need an appointment? Any other suggestions?

I didn't need an apt for debenhams, just went in and asked. Not sure where else does it its the only place I've been :) x

I got mine done at John Lewis. I went in the morning and got in straight away.

Lovely thanks ladies, we don't have a John Lewis here so I will pop into Debenhams on the weekend, I'm hoping they do a miracle bra that doesn't make me look 80 years old, I hate nursing bras!!

There aren't shops everywhere but Bravissimo offer the best bra fitting service in my experience.

There aren't shops everywhere but Bravissimo offer the best bra fitting service in my experience.

Thank you, I'm in London so I'm sure there is one not too far from me so if I don't have any luck in Debenhams I will remember that for another weekend :)

I got mine done at mothercare as I bought the bras there x

Iv never been able to get a bra that fit right after being measured. Bras are like clothes, no two makes or styles fit the same. Your best getting a few sizes of each style and trying then on to see which one feels best.

Iv never been able to get a bra that fit right after being measured. Bras are like clothes, no two makes or styles fit the same. Your best getting a few sizes of each style and trying then on to see which one feels best.

That's why I get measured every time I buy a bra, the woman always helps me pick out styles and adjust them and fetch them in a different size if the style requires it, I never buy a bra without getting measured and trying it on :thumbup:

Got a couple of padded ones from Debenhams, feel so much better now!

Is there a minimum age that your baby should be before you go??

Mothercare bras are awful for me and they didn't do a good fitting.
Bravissimo were brilliant, john lewis, Debenhams and house of fraser are good, m&s I find poor at fitting.
Xx

Is there a minimum age that your baby should be before you go??

I decided to wait 4 weeks, I rarely leak now unless he hasn't fed for ages and they feel squishy, I don't really get engorged so I figured they were settled enough that I shouldn't change too much again....fingers crossed....!

Thank you, I'm in London so I'm sure there is one not too far from me so if I don't have any luck in Debenhams I will remember that for another weekend :)

If you ever need to then there is one in Ealing Broadway, which is just down the Uxbridge Road. It is lovely in there.

If you ever need to then there is one in Ealing Broadway, which is just down the Uxbridge Road. It is lovely in there.

Thank you I did see when I googled yesterday, I will definitely remember that when I am treating myself to some nice new non nursing underwear, got some basics from Debenhams to do me now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->