bradley method vs mindfullness

qpaulina42

Reaction score
Hello ladies of third trimester,
I thought I would ask you wise ones about this - I have to choose between a bradley method child birthing class and a mindfullness child birthing class. Has anyone any input about either, or perhaps which one I should choose? Many thanks!

I honestly have no idea what a mindfulness birthing class is, so I can't help here. Which one sounds more like the style of birth you would like to try? Can you take both?

they sound similar except I don't get the bradley method entirely.... I don't think I can do both, but maybe it's worth considering. Has anyone done the bradley method? What's it like?

here is a mindfullness class page: https://mindfulparenting.wordpress.com/class-schedule/

hmmm...sounds like it encompasses a lot of the other teachings, including Lamaze and Bradley. That might be a good catch-all class choice to take. Are you giving birth at home or in hospital? I never did Bradley method, I just did a general sort of class that covered all the basics.

I'm doing it in the hospital, but it's a very natural birth friendly hospital with a tub etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->