BRADYN born Feb 13, 2009 @10:20 PM

baby#4due2/16

Mommy of 4
Reaction score
I was induced Friday morning at 9:30 AM, I was hooked to the monitors and told I was already contracting they just werent very strong yet...SO they started a slow pitocin drip which increased the contractions to help me dilate. At 3-4 CM my nurse ordered my Epidural. He came in right away to get it started. Once I got the epidural I was in NO pain...We just had to sit and wait to dilate to 10 CM. My dr arrived around 2 PM said i was dilating I was at maybe 6 by then, so he said to expect baby around 5 or 530 pm. Well that time came and went. LOL. At 7 we were at 9 CM. So things were looking hopeful to maybe an 8 PM baby...No such luck. the nurse kept checking and said part of the cervix still felt thick even though babys head was right there. so we prayed things would speed up and we would get to 10 with no problems. We were stuck at 9 CM until around 945 PM. When I started to feel a whole lot more pressure in lower pelvic area. Nurse checked I was 10 CM and the thick part of cervix had opened with the rest. THANKFULLY. Cause my dr had said if it didnt happen we would talk CSECTION...and we so did not want that. But knew if it came to it, thats what we would do. Well She called dr in at 945 and we got everything ready to start pushing. Started actual pushing at 10:00 PM and at 10:20 PM our beautiful angel of a boy was born...they laid him on my tummy and he started screaming....we were so happy...his daddy cut his cord and we started bonding with our lil MAN. https://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss262/gwen4821/bradyn1.jpgmore pics to come.

Bradyn arrived weighing 7 lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches long

well done n congratulations x
he is sooo cute x

I wondered who would have their baby on Friday 13th!!
Congratulations!! He's beautiful!! Well Done!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"