Brainstorming Boy Names

ShelbyLC

Twin girls & baby boy!
Reaction score
OH has had his mind set on a name since Day One. We've decided it wasn't the right name and now we're starting from a blank slate! We're having a boy, so only need boy names. We would like the middle name to be William or Edward but it's not a requirement.

Current shortlist:

Finley "Finn"
Harrison
Fallon
Ryan
Owen/Eoin (my spelling/his spelling)
Nathan/Nathaniel "Nate" (my preference/his preference)

I'm not sure if any of these are baby's name though. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Always a fan of Finn, fairly popular at the moment, but there's nothing wrong with that!!!

Fallon is interesting
Nathanial is nice
Nathan is strong
Harrison flows well

not a fan of the others really

Finley and Harrison my favs.

Nathan ok.

Fallon a girls name IMO x

I like Finn, dh would like a Finnegan, but we have a Quinn and that would be weird

This is the order I like best to least, taking your girls' names into consideration also:

Finley William
Harrison Edward
Ryan Edward
Owen William

Not a fan of Fallon or Nathaniel/Nathan

Finley "Finn" - I like the name Finley, but I wouldn't use it bc I hate the nn "Finn" (I can't imagine a man would want to be called Finn?)

Harrison - :nope:

Fallon - Nice for a girl

Ryan - :thumbup:

Owen/Eoin (my spelling/his spelling) - I would think Eoin was a variation of the name Ian - so that's how I would pronounce that

Nathan/Nathaniel "Nate" (my preference/his preference) - Much prefer Nathan over Nathaniel!

Some additional suggestions:

Gavin
Rylan
Evan
Benjamin/Ben
Lincoln

nn "Finn" (I can't imagine a man would want to be called Finn?)

^ where as i can understand nicknames being embarrassing in professional situations (if they're cutesy) I cant think why an adult would not want to be called Finn (Ive met a fully grown man who called himself Finn and seemed perfectly happy with the name)

Thanks everyone :thumbup: We have agreed on Nathaniel "Nate"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->