brand new! but beta was a bit low...

Juliet11

Momma to sweet twins xoxo
Reaction score
I am here again in first tri, YAY! :happydance: Found out Monday my fertility treatments worked! BFP!

But they said my 105 beta was low for 16dpo. The last/only time I was every pregnant I was 103 around 15dpo and it resulted in a pretty healthy pregnancy of twins!

Anyone else have that beta and what happened?

I am hoping I will be staying here in 1st tri with all of you!!!

H&H 9 months!!!!

I have come to the conclusion they will always say the first number is low. No matter what. Your number sounds fine to be honest and main thing is it's doubling. The number has got to start somewhere. Anyway congrats!

What she said ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

thanks. i just hear of all these people with really high betas. hoping tomorrow i've doubled.

I didn't get my bfp untill 15dpo and that was a squinter so there's no way my levels would have been anywhere near as high as yours. When I had my bloods done the following week the levels were considered low, midwife terrified me by saying it wasn't good. But when I spoke to my ob the next day he said that was nonsense, and it's not the number they look at, more weather they double as they should. Although low mine climbed nicely and I'm now 9+2. I know how scary it is but honestly try not to worry!

My 1st beta was 88 at what according to scan last week was 12dpo but by ovulation 14dpo so I'd say fine xx

At 14dpoish my hcg was 10. I'm now almost 9 weeks and I saw my baby last week with a heartbeat of 166. Measuring a day behind. I've also had very little morning sickness. Maybe low betas are good at first ;)

Thanks ladies!!!!

second beta was 340, so more than doubled! i am so happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->