Brand new here, and pregnant! :D

PreggyEggy

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :blush:

My name is Sam, and like the title of this thread says, I'm brand new here! I just found out that I'm pregnant, and made an appointment at the Doc's today. :happydance:

My husband and I have been married since June, and atm we're both studying in Uni, so it's a bit of a shock. We're both over the moon though! :wohoo: It's so exciting! I'm a bit nervous about telling everyone though, haha.

I hope I meet lots of nice people here! :bunny:

Before I go, here's a pick of the test! :)

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac324/samispreggers/test.jpg

Ooh congrats on your :bfp:! That's a nice dark line you got there. Your HCG levels must be good, lol! How far are you?

Wishing you a H&H pregnancy hun!

:D Thanks everyone! I'm super nervous about telling people. I'm convinced my inlaws are gonna hit the roof! My husband think's they'll be happy for us, but I think I won't be able to relax until we get it over and done with, lol.

My Mum died of MS last year, and her birthday is this Sunday, so I've felt a bit down about it. I wish my Mum was around to hear that she'll be a grandmother!

Jolene - Thank you! :D Well according to my calcs, I'll be 5 weeks this Sunday, but my ticker says otherwise! Luckily I keep good track of my periods, so when I tested I would have been 5 days late.

Doing the test was so weird! The test line came up way before the control, practically as soon as I'd finished peeing on it, I had to wait for the control to show up! No ambiguity there, lol.

congrats hun! i will be 5 weeks on sunday also!

YAY!!! Massive *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S* :happydance::happydance:.

Congratulations, Sam! That's a good strong line!!

Awww, thanks guys! :blush: You're all so welcoming! I'm totally on :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->