Bras

moose

Reaction score
I live in a small town and on top of that I am plus size so I am pretty sure finding a breastfeeding bra in a local store will be out.

So I would like to buy on-line....the problem is how to I go about sizing for one? I am a 42 D right now...so how much change will there be on average? I figure the band size should stay the same, but the cups?

Any ideas would be great!

Thanks.

i'm afraid i don't know much about nursing bras as this is gonna be my first baby but i thought i'd let you know i went on a UK site called mothercare.com and saw they do nursing sleep bras for which you put in your clothing size not cup size, as they're more like crop top sports bras...if you had a look at that you might be able to find something similar in canada to start you on your way...?

I would get one cup size bigger at least. I only bought one nursing bra before Aaron was born, which was one cup size bigger than my maternity one. In the first few days, I had to send hubby out to get me bigger ones.

Maybe get one that is one cup size bigger and one that is two cup sizes bigger? That way you're covered and can get more when you know what size you'll be.

I would get one cup size bigger at least. I only bought one nursing bra before Aaron was born, which was one cup size bigger than my maternity one. In the first few days, I had to send hubby out to get me bigger ones.

Maybe get one that is one cup size bigger and one that is two cup sizes bigger? That way you're covered and can get more when you know what size you'll be.

This is what I did for starters - I got cheapo or second hand off ebay then once I knew what size I'd settled at I splashed out on fancy ones from Hot Milk and the like! :D

Definitely don't buy too many, or get them places you can get a refund if they are not right.

I did have to go up a size in the band as well, at about 7 1/2 months pg my ribcage sorta expanded too! Hold off as late as you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->