Braxton hicks, baby moving, or growing uterus?

Eren

Reaction score
This is my second pregnancy, and I cannot remember for the life of me what Braxton hicks feel like.

This week (21+4) I've noticed I'll randomly get this tightening in my belly/uterus. Normally, the baby is low, and I thought maybe she was balling up toward the top of my uterus because I seem to feel most of the sensation around my belly button. It lasts for a few seconds and comes randomly. Mostly, it's when I'm sitting and relaxed, which is when she seems most active. Sometimes I'll go a whole day and not notice any, and none are strong enough to wake me at night.

Could this be baby moving or Braxton Hicks? I told OB about it on Monday and said I thought I could feel baby balling up and rolling and she said a lot of women describe it as a slight pressure, which is what I'd say this is. Not really painful, just uncomfortable.

Sounds like BH to me... mine started at 18 weeks with last baby and felt exactly like this

I have a very low baby, and I was kind of experiencing the same thing.
I got all checked up and except for a few contractions (unrelated to the feelings you've described above tho, it was a whole other situation that happened), the rest was BH. And I was having exactly those kind of feelings, so I'd say BH too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->