Braxton hicks most days ......

cs22

Mum and ttc# 2
Reaction score
Hi is anyone finding that they are getting braxton hicks on a daily basis. For about two weeks ive had it happen a few times most days. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same thing? Thanks x

ive been getting them loads too. sometimes there only slight tightenings that i dont notice it all the time. i tend to get them more after drinking RL tea, i even got them before drinking it today it seemed in anticipation of drinking it!

I get tuns alll the time now. It's such a tease for me

I’ve been getting them almost daily from about 20 -21 weeks, usually in the evening:( As long as you don’t get 4+ in a hour and they don’t get progressively worse I don’t think they’re anything to worry about.

Mine started around when yours did and the last 6 weeks Ive had them frequent enough to watch the times on a daily basis! I get more the more I try and do in a day, its perfectly normal hun and just plain cruel when you get to the end and think your in labour on numerous occasions! xx

hmmm, not entirely sure what Braxtron Hicks feels like as different people have told me different things?
I have had a few occasions when I get up and everything has gone very tight and I can't stand upright for a few seconds. Also I have been woken a couple of times at night in the last week with what feels like period pains?
Baby is moving around as usual so I'm not overly worried about it

I get braxton hicks ALL the time - a few times an hour at least, but they don't hurt at all and I only really notice them because I touch my bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->