Braxton hicks?

Tryingbabyno1

Mummy 2 my beautiful Isla
Reaction score
Any of u girls no how many are considered normal ? Xx

I'm not currently pregnant but I've been through this... Unless they are coming every 2-3 mins.. you shouldn't worry about it..but if they are extremely painful you should call your doctor/midwife.

There not painfull but my stomach seems to be tightening every 5-10 minutes?

That's good they shouldn't be painful at all...All you should feel is the tightening... 5-10 mins is normal.. when I was pregnant my doctor told me as long as they're not increasing in pain/ 2-3 mins apart.. nothing to worry about.. but if you still concerned call your doctor to give you some peace!!

Also let me add you still might want to call your doctor and ask when he/she wants you to come in.. could be different.. also depending on how far away you live from the hospital or where you are giving birth.. could also depend on when they want you to come in.. I live right across the street from my hospital.

Thank u, makes me feel better knowing that having them that often is normal x

Every woman is different and every pregnancy is different! Sorry, I know that's not helpful. They shouldn't be 'painful' but they can certainly be uncomfortable, particularly when baby is in an odd position. Usually it's the top/front of belly that tightens and if there's pressure/pain radiating to or from your back and/or pelvis def get checked out.
Towards then end of all of my pregnancies my BH get downright painful and pretty consistent throughout the day and sometimes the night as well. Get yourself checked out if there's any other signs of labor or if you're worried. Better safe than sorry.

Think I will get checked out because I do have lower back pain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->