Braxton Hicks

Swanny

Reaction score
Think I've been getting them for a few weeks now but last night I had 'O' in sleep and my stomach went ROCK hard afterwards and kind of ached. Does that sound like braxton hicks?

Then before that I was layed in bath and my stomach went hard like a big long sausage right the way across from around belly button downwards lol. It just felt a bit uncomfortable for a while but then went soft again.

yep, they are b hix, all good stuff though they're getting ready for the big day xx

Yeah thats what I have been getting and is braxton hicks, I have Been getting them since about 24 weeks now, I thought it was the baby moving into an awkward position! Until I felt my stomach and realised it was braxton hicks I was getting! Lol xx

I think i have been having them.. Seem more at night, tummy goes real hard and then it goes soft again..
Is it ok to get them around this time?
x

I've been having them since week 20, I wouldn't worry at all. It's all good, unless they become regular and painful of course. XX

How long should they last? i "think" im getting them but sometimes they last few secs other last mins...

Yup i have got them since about week 20, they have become stronger now, can last minutes or seconds

I think everyone gets BH but a lot of people don't even know they are having them! Me included, I have only ever felt them if I happen to be holding my tummy at the time.

They are completely normal, even from 20+ weeks I think. The only time to worry is if you get them at regular intervals and they get really painful. That's the main difference between BH and normal contractions.

x

apparently we all get them from 6 weeks but obviously wouldnt feel them then. We all feel them differently and at different times throughout the pregnancy. Some people say they are painful some say just uncomfy. Some have tightenings and some dont. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->