breakfast?

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
Amelia has been weaning since 4 months (reflux) Just after some ideas for breakfast really - at the mo she has baby porridge, sometimes on its own and sometimes mixed with homemade fruit puree ----- what else could she have at this age - sure she must be getting bored of this by now!

I tried her on a yogurt a couple of days agp and about twp hours or so latter she was sick - it was clear and not alot of it but smelt like 'proper' sick and not that milky smell - sorry TMI! I was worried it was the dairy - of course it may be coincidence and she did really enjoy the yogart so maybe i should try again?

yeah i would try her again on some yogurt then that way you will know for sure if its that that caused her to be sick, just with her being young still there is not that much variety you can give just yet, with jack i used to have loads diff favours of cerial x

We give Tom a mixture of things, varying from yoghurt to fruit, toast, ready brek etc :)

Apparently babies don't get that bored of the same types of food - because they thrive on familiarity. I know what you mean though, you like to give htem as much variety as possible. You could start giving her finger foods, so slices of different fruits, or rice cakes - and in a few days time she'll be 6 months so could have toast, weetabix etc. :)

I saw your thread about her being ill, Im guessing tbh it'll prob be easiere to keep her on the fruit puree until she's feeling better :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->