Breakfast

fifi83

Reaction score
What do you give your LO one for Breakfast?

The reason i ask is phoebe doesnt really like baby porridges out of the jars, i cook all her other meals myself, maybe some of you have breakfast recipes?

Or toast? Caitlyn has toast for lunch but I'm sure it'd be alright for breakfast?

chloe had heinz fruit and yogurt breakfast today, in a sachet, its not like porridge- she loved it

Ted has baby cereal (dry in a packet) mixed with milk (follow on milk) and fruit puree to give it flavour. He doesnt like it plain.

i was gonna try weatabix or ready brek but wasnt sure about the salt myself thats why i thought id ask, maybe a small amount is ok now she is nearly 6 months??

Toria - What age did you start to give caitlyn toast, Phoebe nearly ragged mine out my hand this morning did give her a little try but just dont think she is quite ready to feed toast her self just waved it about lol.

6months she pinched some of mine. Took her about half an hour to copy me :rofl:

I gave max some toast with egg yokes boiled this morning he loved it

Hunter normally has an egg that is scrambeld with tomatos in it, with a banana and a small piece of wheat toast.

I thought weet-a-bix had to much salt aswell, but when I asked my HV and doctor they said its fine for them, infact they encouraged it and at the time it was all I could get her to eat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->