Breakouts galore!

Jezzielin

Reaction score
Breakouts!!!! I'm a teenager again! Eating like I've never seen food before. I don't remember having this bad of acne in pregnancy and know the old wives tale says that means girl.

Anyone have acne with a boy?! I know there's no science behind it but still!:kiss:

I don't have the best skin to begin with and for both my previous pregnancies I got bad cystic acne and had a girl then a boy. Pregnant again and I've broken out again. I think I'm just predisposed to have terrible skin :(

My skin has always been ok, my previous pregnancies I've had really nice glowing skin. This pregnancy I'm so spotty it's unreal. My back is lumpy and my face and neck are so spotty. They're not even proper spots though. Xx

I didn't break out at all with my girl. I broke out EVERYWHERE all throughout my pregnancy with my boy.

I only broke out in the early weeks with my daughter. This whole first trimester my skin has been a mess all over my body. My face today actually is starting to clear up for the first time in months. hoping for a boy this time, but if the wives tale holds water, it's definitely a girl! Lol

Try raw, organic smooth honey to wash your face morning and evening. Honey is the most gentle facial cleanser for acne and acne prone skin. It won't dry out your skin. It helps to heal breakouts and prevent new ones from forming and will normalize oil production.
I actually wrote an article on the benefits and how to wash your face with honey that you might find useful. If you are interested in checking it out, let me know.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy to help :)

My usually-spotty skin is actually less spotty lately. In particular milk used to be a trigger so I cut it, but I started drinking a bit daily once I found out I was pregnant (as -one- of my calcium/D sources) and skin staying mostly clear. There's a spot here and there, yes, but doesn't seem as bad as it was.

Hoping it stays clear.

Broke out terribly with DD, none with DS, was so hairy instead! :haha: And now breaking out like crazy. My instincts are telling me girl. :)

I'm breaking out like I'm 13 again! It's horrible! I've never had acne in any of my pregnancies until this one, but omg...nothing is helping! I think I'll try the raw honey idea :)

I didn't have any spots when pregnant with my two boys but this pregnancy I have lots of spots! Hope the old wives tale is correct although we do think it's a boy as we DTD the day before ovulation xx

I didnt break out at all with DS and over the past week or so my skin has gotten so bad! I feel like a teenager again!

Ive always suffered with acne and controlled it for years and years with the pill. First pregnancy i had terrible acne, second pregnancy i had a flare up but then my skin cleared around 12 weeks and actually stayed clear until charlie hit 18 months old (it was great!). Im 9.+4 and o.m.g my skin is bad im just hoping it clears up like before. Im thinking im having a boy because im breaking out badly again. My face and hair is like an oil slick :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->