Breaks my heart to see :(

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Carly my 2 and a half has excellent manners and very poilte but ALWAYS she gets pushed around by others her age. At her playgroup she will be in a car and then she will get pulled out by other kids and she just stands there saying sorry. She didnt do anything wrong!

She was in the play kitchen and she was making me something, this boy ran up to her and strangled her, real hard agaisnt the wall.
Of course i said dont do that to him but it broke my heart to see my daughter being so nice to everyone and shares yet she gets pushed around and hit all the time :(

Even the people that run the playgroups have had a word with there mums but nothing has changed really.. Some mums have left mind cos there little shits where just too mean.

I just had to get this out cos it upsets me alot :blush:

she looks like a lovely little girl too! it sounds harsh but id tell them myself sod their mothers if there not gona tell them i would! and if they didnt like it id tell them aswell! x

I've got a similar problem, my 3 year old little boy is getting pushed around by one of the little girls he is due to go to nursery with. Yesterday he told me she'd hit him, i just told him i'd watch what was happening & that he'd be ok, then sure enough i watched the little girl slap Oliver on the back for no reason!! Her mum wasn't even watching her LO, (we were in the school playground waiting for older children). I just hope that Oliver doesn't do it back & be the one to get in to trouble at nursery!!

I hope your little girl is ok, at least we know we have polite children, who should grow up to be nice people rather than litle bullies!!

Yes exactly the mothers are NEVER watching them. I never keep my eye off my daughter. Just wished this type of thing never happned its awful.

Im going to be more stern with the children from now on, tell them off (in a nice way of course) if there mothers dont do anything which they never do!!

Grr to mean children!

Poor Carley, hugs to you. I'm sorry i have no advice as i havnt been in your situation as of yet but some parents really should start acknowledging and controlling there kids more! Hugs to you hun. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->