Breakthrough bleeding considered period?

SheeBopp

Reaction score
Okay. I have called and tried to explain to my OBGYN and only got to speak to the medical assistant whom wasn't any help at all. I had gotten my period April 26th-28th. On Monday, April 29th, I went to the OBGYN office to start my birth control. I was given loesterin 24 Fe which I began taking that same day. I didn't take it the next day (Tuesday) because my son had taken out my wallet which had my pill pack in it and had to take it while I was at school. I took 2 pills the next day (Wednesday) to make up for it. Continued to take it thurs-Monday. That Monday I had what I think was breakthrough bleeding which was EXTREMELY heavy. Called my OB & staff said that he wanted me to stop and if bleeding continued, to come in the next day. Bleeding stopped within 3 hours. I have not taken any pills since then and was wondering when I should expect my period to come. My period is usually 30 days & never a day late. So my question is: Do I count 30 days from my first day of my last period OR from the 3 hour bleeding I had on Monday May 6th? I have had unprotected sex from day one and went to know when to expect my period. I wont see my OB till This coming wednesday. Im just looking for some insight. Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->