Breakthrough Bleeding??

laura_2010

Reaction score
Hi I have Been Bleeding on/off since Tuesday and its got more since Thursday, but more like a Period started light middle and goes brown ect - I have been to my Docs Wed's and she did a Internal and could see a Closed cervix and Bleed, She wasn't concerned so then I had a Scan yesterday all was fine Baby was measuring on track and no bleed around Baby - They had no answer of where the bleed as from - I can Pick up the HB since Monday and been checking, But wondering if anyone as had a Kinda Period through out if this is what Im having Im 9 weeks today x

Hi there! With my first I had bleeding from about the 10-12 week mark all the way til the end. Every month. They never did find a reason for it!

What doppler are you using to find hb at 9 weeks?

Thank you, Was yours Like a Period bleed? Im using a Hi-Bebe BT-200 LCD Fetal Doppler - There Brilliant, you can hire them too if your in the Uk... I found mine Wednesday 180-183 - Peace of mind with the Bleed x

It was 9 years ago. I cant' remember exactly. But I do remember it being a fair amount and had everyone concerned. Including the doctors. I had multiple ultrasounds. but nothing was ever seen except an active little baby. I have light periods though so it was probably close to day 1 type bleed.

I had bleeding 4 weeks & 8 weeks everytime my period was due it ranged from light pink, little red, and loads & loads of brown, I really really thought it was due to break through bleed but had a scan at 8 weeks 4 days and baby was fine and heartbeat was perfect she said, But I have a small SCH bleed so she said hence the bleeding, just had to rest up and now (touch wood) I've stopped bleeding and I'm 10 weeks tomorrow :)

I bet yours is break through bleed if they can't find a reason why it's happening, just relax a little more and take note of when it starts and stops and if its around your next expected AF would of been, good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->