Breaskfast cereals?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
Thought maddi might want a change from baby rice and apple, so had a sample in for cow and gate baby balance fruity breakfast!

Just wondered what breakfast cereals your LO prefers?

Porridge! Yum,yum,yum! It's so yummy :rofl: I eat her porridge myself :blush:

jack loves cow and gate apple and pear. he eats the lot x

He would prefer share of what we're having- so porridge from me and ready brek from daddy usually.

Mostly oatmeal until recently. We bought a couple of mixed Heinz cereals, one with apple and cinnamon and one with orange, peaches, a pineapple which she had today and loved!

I'm giving up on baby cereals after we've finished these ones, but Alasdair likes heinz baby porridge and plum porridge. Boots do an organic banana and orange breakfast and just the thought of it makes me want to be sick!

I'm giving up on baby cereals after we've finished these ones, but Alasdair likes heinz baby porridge and plum porridge. Boots do an organic banana and orange breakfast and just the thought of it makes me want to be sick!

i'm not surprised, i must admit the one this morning smelt a bit gross! x

I just don't know why they're so different! I love the smell and taste of most of the porridgey ones but that banana and orange one. Ughughugh!

I just don't know why they're so different! I love the smell and taste of most of the porridgey ones but that banana and orange one. Ughughugh!

i no, i thought it would be similar to our cereals, but alas no, such a strange smell! x

:yipee: have tried maddi on baby porridge this weekend and she adores it :)

Just noticed your new avatar... lovely high chair, we have the same one (but ours is blue, of course!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->