Breast changes with multiple children.

megrenade

Reaction score
So, I'm wondering what changes are considered normal while you are in your childbearing stage of your life.

I started out a perky 34B, during my pregnancy I went to a 36C and even almost a D (which is huge for my frame) in the first few weeks of nursing.

Well, since then they have shrunk back down to a B cup, except they have lost ALL of their perkiness :blush:

Now being 5 months pregnant (still nursing my 17 month old) I am so glad that they are gaining their fullness back. I am so self conscious about how "saggy" they have become.. glad to see my perky girls are back!

So when the NEXT baby is over a year old and not nursing as often, do you think they will shrink back down and be the same or even worse?

I'd normally not consider plastic surgery, but DAMN I can't believe how much wear motherhood really puts on your body. I mean, I'm happy about it in a way and lucky, but at the same time I just have lost all of my confidence from how many changes my body has gone through since entering motherhood.

Anyone else? How did/are you "getting over it"? How do you gain your confidence back?

I didn't. I thought I was done after number 3 and had a lift. i was in my twenties with boobs like my grandma. I wa really happy with them after the lift. May have to redo them at some stage though now I'm pregnant with number five, and planning six.

Ps i May have felt differently if i hadn't been a single mum though...

Awesome question. Mine have gone through the EXACT same change! I'm so curious what may happen after bfing a second time around. Stalking :flower:

Can't speak from experience, but my mom's boobs are almost flat and saggy after 4 kids. She is done now (thank heaven), and the poor woman has no perkiness to speak of anymore.

Mine aren't as perky (with an exception right now!) as they used to be, but they're not THAT bad and I can get over it and live with them. They're not my 18 year old boobs, but oh well.

Once I am done breastfeeding, whenever that may be, I am going to try a few work out routines that are supposed to help (I might even start while breastfeeding since there's no harm!). I wouldn't get a lift or breast implants though. :shrug:

Well, I am not really that shallow of a person that I would normally think of breast augmentation but my confidence is so low because FOB is a powerlifter and is very involved in the bodybuilding world and is always talking to and looking at bikini competitors so I feel like I must look like total Hell compared to the women that he interacts with on a daily basis :(

Well, I am not really that shallow of a person that I would normally think of breast augmentation but my confidence is so low because FOB is a powerlifter and is very involved in the bodybuilding world and is always talking to and looking at bikini competitors so I feel like I must look like total Hell compared to the women that he interacts with on a daily basis :(

Awww, I'm sorry. I would feel insecure if I was in that position too. :hugs: He probably loves the way you look though. :flower:

Awww, I'm sorry. I would feel insecure if I was in that position too. :hugs: He probably loves the way you look though. :flower:

Thank you, I would hope so too.. but ya never know :blush:

And when I say "shallow" - I don't mean it in a negative way.. my mother had breast augmentation surgery when she was in her 30's because her breast size (not even an A) made her confidence so low that she was depressed most of her life - so, although I believe God makes you perfect.. I think everyone should do what makes THEM happy as long as it is for themselves and not other people :)

I hated my boobs before and after pregnancy lol loved what they looked like when I was breast feeding though but I think my boobs became ugly if that makes sense when I stopped bf my boobs never were the same. I have decided after my 3rd and last baby (oh doesn't know about that yet waiting 2years before dropping it in convo lol) I will be getting a boob job, I think when I know I'm done having babies I really want to make myself feel sexy again.

Mine have gone through similar changes - 32B to 34D when feeding, and down to a lifeless 34A after I stopped. They're now back to about a C cup at 20 weeks pregnant and I'd be really happy if they were to stay like this. They're nice and full but not too big for my frame, but I know they'll grow more when I'm feeding, then shrink right back to a wrinkly nothingness when I'm all done. I don't think I could have implants, but I can completely understand why people would.

the perkiness is gone, but the fullness is back (around 4 months pregnant LOL). There are some shoulder excersie you can do to help bring some of the perkiness back, but truth it wont fix everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->