Breast feeding and slings

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
Can it be done? Is it common? I'm sorry if this sounds silly :blush: I have bigger ummm, "girls" I had to practically hold them for my daughter to be able to feed.... I want to bf again but am trying to figure out logistics with a two year old running around

LOL yeah it is possible but it will take a little practice hun i'd say once your LO is a bit more practiced in latching on and your boobs settle a bit then definately :)

i'd recommend a ring sling of some sorts.....stay clear of bag slings tho ! have got some bad press recently and have been liinked t suffocation

hope that helped some hun

sara

xxxxx

I have a moby and I'm quitetop heavy and I can lift my boob up
to LO in the hug hold also there's a feeding position x

I did with a ringsling but I'm not top heavy.

i feed in my mei tais, with the one that has a hood, i use the hood to cover, with the others i usually wear a short cardigan and fasten the top 2 buttons, also lowered the carrier a bit

I found this video for bf in a wrap, but also if you type 'breastfeeding sling' into youtube or any other similar site, ehow, Google Videos etc. there are loads of helpful ones in all different positions, slings and with different ages of children :)

I can bf in my Moby and I'm top-heavy too. Not tried with the Mei Tai though.

I am already feeding in a Moby wrap, I dont exactly have small boobs (milk coming in now and my F cup getting a little tight...shopping for new nursing bra as I type!) but its fine, his nose stays nice and claer from the boob and I am hands free :)

I am already feeding in a Moby wrap, I dont exactly have small boobs (milk coming in now and my F cup getting a little tight...shopping for new nursing bra as I type!) but its fine, his nose stays nice and claer from the boob and I am hands free :)

Sounds like my boobs after my daughter! Thanks so much for sharing, I've been really stressed over this. I bf my daughter but it was a freaking production, we were good with it all but it wasn't easy

i bf my baby in my babysense sling (a ring one) usually when i am out so no one sees
the only issue i have is because she is turned into me and i am quite heavy topped she can get very warm there!! but she loves it!

i will say though keep an eye as if they are sick it goes into places you didn't know existed!!

Hey girls. I have no trouble BFing but also never had much luck feeding him in my ring sling. I am an H cup any more details on positioning?

I've never been able to BF in a sling, but I am a 34J...so unusually HUGE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->