Breast-feeding Dolls

Any doll will do I think.
I like where this is going though!
Yay for the company!

It does seem a little unnecessary, but if a child has never seen anyone breastfeed before, then maybe they would need the accessories in order to explain it to them? Obviously any doll can be 'breastfed' but if a child doesn't know what breastfeeding is, then how would they know what to do? When I was little, i'd never seen anyone breastfed or bottlefed, and can't even remember how I 'fed' a doll. It's great to educate children, but I really don't think how you feed a doll is going to have a huge impact on how you'll feed your baby in the future.

this is true. i was breastfed up until 9 months, as was my brother, who's 3 years younger.
i still formula fed from the start with jake. that being said, i am going to try and breastfeed this baby.
i think it just depends on the woman and their circumstances at the time?! :shrug:

I don't know... I'm glad the doll is available for those who want to use it, but I'm not a huge fan. Even though I am breastfeeding, I don't think I'll be giving my daughter one. BFing is for mommies, not dolls. :D :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->