breast feeding with second baby

sara k

Reaction score
it gave me hard time for my first one...is that true it gets easy with secodn baby..:blush:

not sure yet- but I hope everything goes well for you. Try to find some support (maybe join a breastfeeding group or something) so that when the baby is born you are giving yourself every chance of success. :hugs:

not sure yet- but I hope everything goes well for you. Try to find some support (maybe join a breastfeeding group or something) so that when the baby is born you are giving yourself every chance of success. :hugs:

i got services of public health nurse .DD was not trying to latch:cry:..i used used breast pump to boost my supply and followed all instructions but my DD chosen easy way from bottle and i ennded up giving her breast milk through bottle till 9 months...
i have heard that with second baby your milk supply is good enough from very beginning ..i thought may be it encourages my next one to latch more instead of bottle...:blush:

With my first, I joined the local breastfeeding association and would not have been able to breastfeed without them. My local nurse and hospital were both rubbish!
I hope supply is better this time- I never managed to express last time, and would love to do that this time, at least one night a month...

It was easier the second time around. My problem the second time is that I had way too much milk. I had to pump off 30oz a day just to keep his colic under control. It's a good thing I'm having twins this time, lol.

It was easier the second time around. My problem the second time is that I had way too much milk. I had to pump off 30oz a day just to keep his colic under control. It's a good thing I'm having twins this time, lol.

congratulations:flower: i hope to have good supply this time...with my DD i was so upset and felt guilty all the time that i am not good mom...my public health nurse gave me a good support to think positive and advised not to blame yourself...

I also had very difficult time with my first and ended up exclusively pumping until my milk supply dried up when he was 8 months old. my second was a thousand times better with feedings and my milk supply was a lot better, but I think that was only because she was such a good eater. my milk supply still only lasted till she was 10 months old. this time around I hope I can make it to 12 months. good luck and I hope it's easier for you this time around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->