breast feeding

vicky

Reaction score
I wasn't to sure where to put this so i'm sorry if its the wrong section.

I'm starting to feel quilty about not trying to breast feed kira and i was wondering is their any way of me still been able to breast feed kira, and giving it ago?

HOw would i go about stimulating my milk?

I hate to say this, but I wonder if it might be too late. :? Do you feel like your milk dried up or is it still there?

I knew a woman who gave up for a few weeks on one side because of infection and was able to restart without any trouble so it's always possible.

Have you tried putting her to the breast and seeing if she latches on?

I'm not to sure, sometimes my boobs really hurt and i feel like i'm leaking and feel like their is milk still in thier,

I haven't has yet no, i keep thinking when would be the best time to try?

How about first feed in the morning? You'll hopefully have had some sleep and so will she. You can lie in bed all cosy and cuddle in. You'll both be relaxed and you'll have a pillow to hand to rest her on if you need it.

thanks hun i'll give it a try tomorrow morning then.

Good luck. Let us know how you get on.

You need to totally clear your diary for a week. Get loads of skin to skin contact, and let her suck as often and as long as she wants. Good luck

I didnt know you were feeling like this hun. Do you remember Dionne decided to breast feed a while after she had Harley, I cant remember how she got on but Im sure she managed to produce some milk, she doesnt come on often but I have her email addy if you wanna ask her for any advice. best of luck xxxxxx p.s if it doenst happen then dont feel guilty, she's obviously a very happy baby as she is! xxxxxxxx

well i tried this morning, and she looked at horry at it, as soon as i gave her back her bottle she was happy and smiling.

Keep at it hun, it might just take her a little while to get used to something different. Good luck

xxx

Keep at it hun, it might just take her a little while to get used to something different. Good luck

xxx

ditto, lots of skin to skin mayeb for an hour before bedtime or in the moring and she might just find her own way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->