Breast lump?

new wifey 83

Mammy of 4
Reaction score
I’m 27 weeks pregnant with my 4th.this morning I found a lump in my boob I’m terrified.any one else experience this

Hi I didn't want to read and run as I am sure you are very concerned! I would bring it up to your ob/gyn as soon as possible but try to not freak out to much. I know that is challenging but there is a lot of breast changes while pregnant. Wishing you the best! Hope you get some answers. Hugs!

Thanks ! It’s sore to touch have a check up Monday so will say it then x

I had a lump about 2 years ago. It was terrifying, but after two months and a biopsy, it was ruled completely benign. Actually, most lumps turn out to be nothing (85% I think) so try not to worry. Pregnancy hormones can cause benign lumps to swell, so they're more noticable, and it's actually a good sign that it's painful (sorry to say). Best just to see your doctor and get their professional opinion.

Hey Hun I found a lump in my breast when I was around 27/28 weeks, i ignored it hoping it would go away which it didn’t - eventually took myself to the doctors who referred me to hospital and I had a scan last week at 33 weeks, all results came back fine they said it’s a change in breast tissue due to pregnancy, 100% go get checked out I’m so glad I did and feel so much better about it x good luck x

I had one appear between my 8 and 13 week appointments, it was 2 cms. They scheduled me for a breast ultrasound and the thing disappeared during the ultrasound as they massaged the wand over it. It was probably a block duct that worked itself out with the pressure of the wand. Anyway it was all fine

Hey Hun I found a lump in my breast when I was around 27/28 weeks, i ignored it hoping it would go away which it didn’t - eventually took myself to the doctors who referred me to hospital and I had a scan last week at 33 weeks, all results came back fine they said it’s a change in breast tissue due to pregnancy, 100% go get checked out I’m so glad I did and feel so much better about it x good luck x

Thank you , was it a painful lump? How big was it?

I had one appear between my 8 and 13 week appointments, it was 2 cms. They scheduled me for a breast ultrasound and the thing disappeared during the ultrasound as they massaged the wand over it. It was probably a block duct that worked itself out with the pressure of the wand. Anyway it was all fine
Thank you x was it sore?some times I feel it sometimes I don’t it’s like it’s hiding-plus I think I’m irritating it more checking it.

Thank you x was it sore?some times I feel it sometimes I don’t it’s like it’s hiding-plus I think I’m irritating it more checking it.

it was sore from poking at it, so I avoided touching it if I could. My OB described it as possibly cystic and mobile. But after ultra sounding smoothed it out I haven’t had it return, so Inassume it was a blocked duct that all the rolling helped relieve.

I had this over a week ago I read it could be a blocked milk duct and the place abit flannel on it I did this for 2 days and funny enough my breast started leaking the lump has now gone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->