Breast lumps

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
I know there is some of us on BnB who have breast lumps, and it can be a scary process. Over a year ago, I found a lump and was NOT scared, figured it was nothing, but thought I better go and get it checked. The next day my DR had me in the hospital getting it scanned, and was told The lump was a tumour (not cystic) and had some malignant appearances. They wanted to biopsy it there, but had left me in the room alone for soooo long, that i panicked and ran out. Anyways, I was sent to a surgeon, had a mammo and another ultrasound...and he thought it was most likely benign. I had ultrasounds every three months, and now I don't have to go back for a year....

But....I think I found a new lump. Not that I am looking. Its just, it was hurting....so, I am waiting to see if it goes away.

Thought this would be a good support thread, if people see it that is. Not sure how many use this forum.

Hope your lump goes away! I have just had a lump checked out. I have one pop up so I can see it when I have quite a bit of milk into boob. When lo feeds it is no longer visible but still feels the same size I I feel it. Saw a consultant yesterday who said he wasn't at all concerned but would scan it anyway.. Had scan and nothing other than normal tissue showed. Obviously I'm pleased, he says all is normal. I am so puzzled as to how nothing would show tho as it is clearly a lump I was thinking a cyst but not even that! The lump feels vv smooth and sort of like a small grape quite soft I can squeeze it betweeny fingers. Don't know why but still any help feel a little worried and maybe they've missed something :/ silly brain! X

If it doesn't go away or get bigger, perhaps you can get a second opinion? I know I have 'lumpy' boobs...I feel some everywhere...but, it's the hard firm ones that grab my attention. The other lumps never showed up on my scan either!!! It's like they weren't there at all!

If it gets bigger but I said to him if it's stays and keeps popping out while I'm breastfeeding should I worry he said no. I went private and saw two consultants who examined and then scanned me and both said nothing showing. It literally feels like a sort of small jelly being and like it's filled with fluid I can lift it up and squeeze it, almost like it's not attached to anything!! Moves a lot to its just he fact it's visible at times that makes me worry about it x

Yeah...if it pops out, that would freak me out.

It does! I stop
Worrying then I see it and think oh buggar! :/ to be honest if it was something I could just feel I wouldn't worry as its v soft, movable etc it wasn't popping out when I had my apt but I pushed my breast tissue up and showed him so just have to trust him and a scan. Plus trying to think in breastfeeding my 10 week old so maybe it's lumpiness to do with that.
How's your lump ? Still there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"