Breast Pads....

S

sparkswillfly

They are horrible. I bought some today as I have been having a little leakage. They are so huge they cover my whole boob! (Im only a B cup) And they rustle when I move. It feels like having plastic bags over my boobies.:dohh:

I had that problem after my miscarriage. I had leakeage but the pads were huge and plasticky. I used panty liners cut in half and just stuck them to my bra...more adhesive was a huge plus.

never used them but i have used the asdaones they wernt to bad the best onesi have used have been the ones from breastfedding heaven when they had the offer on very discreet and absorbant x

Hun i would recommend the tommee tippee breast pads...they are so great! Never had a leakage...£4.99 for 50 i think...xx

I've got the boots ones. I find they move about everywhere, the sticky bit is crap!

I think I might try Tommie Tippee washable ones.. might be a little less plasticy

Hun i would recommend the tommee tippee breast pads...they are so great! Never had a leakage...£4.99 for 50 i think...xx

I used these after my last, they are great, i was literally streaming, but they never leaked, now thats quality.

i have these boots ones and they made my boobs feel like they were sweating and itching, like having a nappy on my breast! did not enjoy! i am going to try some others too!

i have these boots ones and they made my boobs feel like they were sweating and itching, like having a nappy on my breast! did not enjoy! i am going to try some others too!

Glad its not just me who got sweaty boobies lol!!! I've just got some of asda's own and they are a lot better - smaller, stickier and not as sweaty! Cheap too! x

These are fab....I tried em all...I really did but after breastfeeding 3 times I would highly recommend these ones. they're big but sooooooo thin and discreet...they don't scrunch up and fall on the floor when you're feeding either:blush:

The asda/sainsburys own ones are cheap and not plasticky at all. Tommee Tippee ones are great but more expensive x

I used the Gerber Ultra Thin Nursing Pads because they worked the best for me and they're breathable so you don't get the funny smell. I know that they work because I had Overactive Letdown so I was leaking and spraying everywhere *LOL* I would leak with the other bulky ones but these ones lasted!!!

I`ve not tried mine out yet, but mine are from toys r us lol. And I got some from tesco. :rofl:

i found tescos ones gross, they are thick and when they get wet they stay wet and make ya nips sore. iv found washerble ones best they are comfy, breathable and cheap in the long run seeing as you can potentially go through 100s of disposable ones. i have a few dif brands but avent ones from mother care are good

The washable ones are great in the house but erm not a good look out and about as it looks like you have ginormous nipples as you can see them right through tops etc as they're so thick:blush:. Also with the washables, you have to take them out of your bra when feeding as they scrunch up and don't go very flat again....not good in Starbucks etc when you have your breastpads sat on the table next to your hot choc:rofl:but fine in the house:rofl:

I will never use an other than Tommee Tippee ones now and already have about 4 boxes that I got on sale in Asda and Boots once:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->