breast pumps

kezie

Reaction score
Can anyone reccommend a good breast pump? Never used one before n have read mixed reviews on mumsnet :-/ x

I prefer medela, I've used a mini and a swing and liked them both

I have the medela swing and I love it!
I first had the tommee tippee and it did nothing!
Xx

Sorry to jump in here, but was wondering when can we start pumping?

I have the medela freestyle double pump. It's awesome but haven't used it yet as lo is not here yet.
They reccomend that you don't pump until breastfeeding is fully established in order to reduce nipple confusion. Normally anywhere between 2-6 weeks
I've chosen the medela calma system as its designed for babies I go back and forth so no confusion. I'll be pumping after 2 weeks

In Australia we have a brand called Avent which is supposed to be the best. I will get an electric one but am going to wait and see if I can breastfeed first as they are around $300.00. Might pay for you to wait as well before buying one.

I bought the Avent Comfort electric pump, it has good reviews on mumsnet, so hopefully I will have a good experience with it!

I've got the medela swing, I haven't used it but it has good reviews and was recommended to me by a breast feeding support worker. I will be pumping from around 2-3 weeks probably x

Medela for sure. Look on ebay. They're normally $350 brand new, but you can get a used one on eBay and buy all new tubeing etc for about $100

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->