Breast Size

S

Shifter

Just wondering how long I can expect my boobs to stay this size for! Do they settle after a while or stay pretty much the same size for as long as I BF for? My nursing bras are a little snug so I'm planning to get new ones, just wondering if after a while I might get back into the ones I already have or not.

yeah. They go down a bit after 8 or so weeks (thank goodness). I went to tescos, their bras are about 3or 4 quid! Apparently sainsburies have reasonable ones too. I'm going to get measured again soon.

Ive been feeding for 10 weeks and mine havent gone down at all xxx

Might just get one then if it won't last long. Bit hard to find cheap ones in my size - looking like 34/36H right now as my current ones are 34G lol!

Mine went down two cup sizes after 7 weeks. Gutted. Really annoyed because none of my nursing bras fit anymore.

I picked up some second hand on ebay which pushed me on till I settled and then I splashed out :D

Might just get one then if it won't last long. Bit hard to find cheap ones in my size - looking like 34/36H right now as my current ones are 34G lol!

I'll stop moaning about my DD's then :p I don't like them them though!

LOL Bean! I was a 34FF pre-pregnancy and was very happy with them that way, I have some absolutely gorgeous bras that size! I'm not devastated by the increase, but not totally happy with them, it makes discrete BFing quite tricky as I have to support the breast so as not to smother Jack with it!

LOL Bean! I was a 34FF pre-pregnancy and was very happy with them that way, I have some absolutely gorgeous bras that size! I'm not devastated by the increase, but not totally happy with them, it makes discrete BFing quite tricky as I have to support the breast so as not to smother Jack with it!

I am an E now, I think the main reason i haven't noticed a decrease is that I my boobs never seem to change much, I was a 36E pre-preggers and only gone to a 38E so no real diff lol.

I got a double pack from Debenhams for only £25, they aqre nice but am going to invest a lovely one I have seen from Bravissimo xxx

Tell me about! gone from G cup before pg to an L now (well i dont fit in the L but its biggest I can find!) Hence I'm done with bf after 3month, back pain is horrendous and struggle to carry lo come the evening.

i'm not used to having to wear a bra-now i have to wear one all the time or i would drown over night without it to hold the breastpads in place :rofl: i'm sure your boobs are lovely :rofl:

yikes Mrs shine! :hugs:

I just ordered two new bras from Bravissimo, a GG and an H, will see which one fits best and send the other back I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->