Breast soreness drop off??? Help!

mamawolf

Reaction score
I’m 5 weeks pregnant. Ever since a week before I got my BFP my breasts have been extremely sore. It has fluctuated a bit but nothing crazy. Tends to be worse in the mornings. This morning they barely hurt at all! They are more sore now but not as sore as they have been. I’ve had two miscarriages before but with them, my first symptom was cramping and bleeding. I don’t have any cramping or bleeding right now but I’m worried about how much less sore my breasts are!! HELP! Someone please tell me my baby is fine! My first appointment isn’t until Jan 14th.

Maybe I should also mention that I got pregnant my first cycle after Mirena so maybe my hormones are just leveling out??? I need some reassurance!

Every single one of my symptoms has come and gone every few days or so. Cramps, breast tenderness, and nausea. It definitely freaks me out when I’m actually feeling like myself and not sick and exhausted. But I’m past 10 weeks now and that’s been happening ever since about 5 weeks.

Try not to worry, I know it’s easier said than done! My OB didn’t do an ultrasound at my first appointment and I was so nervous so I went to an ultrasound clinic. It really reassured me and now the nervousness has subsided for the most part. Hang in there!

My breast was hurting when I first got my BFP and now they don't hurt at all and I'm 7+1. Symptoms come and go and it's normal. I wouldn't worry .

Thank you ladies! It’s just so hard not to worry when you’ve had MCs before

Mamawolf yeah I've had two losses. I get what you mean.

My doctor ordered a blood draw to check my levels 48 hrs apart over the weekend. She didn’t sound concerned but I’m glad she didn’t brush me off. Good news is my breasts are back to being very sore! I’m still going to get the blood draw. It will make me feel better!

I remember mine did that around the same time I was so worried all day! they soon were back to being sore, I'm currently 7 weeks 4 days and they are so sore tonight I cant even move my arms properly!

Mine did not vanish, but I never had this symptom in any pregnancy (or chemical)

Just to update, my breast soreness continues to fluctuate but never goes away completely. They tested my hcg levels and the went from 1445 to 3870 in 57 hrs (the was a mixup and I couldn’t do right at 48 hrs) So my numbers more than doubled! Things look good so far

I have had 6 kiddos and 2 miscarriages plus am pregnant with another and what I have found is symptoms are never the same. My first my breasts killed me most of the others they felt normal. I think it's just random.

Fab news on hcg hun

My are on and off sore too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back