Breast Tenderness Before Ovulation

Hopeful

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm back to this site after a couple of years. Have one healthy almost two year old girl and lost our second girl just after Christmas, stillborn at 37.5 weeks due to complete placental abruption.

We're in the process of TTC and I'm just curious whether anyone else had symptoms like mine after a stillbirth.

Does anyone have breast tenderness/pain most of their cycle (e.g. before ovulation and after ovulation).? I've had it since March 13th which was 9 days after my first AF, I O'd on April 9th and it hasn't let up yet.

Just curious...I attributed it before my first AF to still letting down milk, but now I'm just curious whether anyone else can relate.

Thanks!!! and good luck to everyone.

Im so sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter, Hopeful

Were you given any medication to prevent lactation? There doesn't seem to be much information out there for your situation, id ask your dr my lovely

No, no medication. I've tried to do some research but like you said, there's not much out there. I think I'll see what happens this time around, if I get AF and the pain starts again I'll go to the Dr and see what he has to say.

Thanks for your support:)

This whole thing is pretty isolating, so i hope you dont feel too alone in having stuff going on that doesnt seem to be written about.

That sounds good, it might be just your hormones taking a while to settle, but i really am just guessing, I did find an american site that said that you would be given medication to reduce milk production, so it must be pretty normal and common

Hopeful,
So sorry for you loss. I only had an ectopic in April 09 but since then I my breast hurt before and after ovulation and then again when AF is due. It has been that way every since. I am taking it as normal and my hormones have changed from what they were before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->