Breast tenderness immediately following ovulation

bean0105

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I'm new here and really hope you guys can help me out :) My husband and I are trying for our second child, I noticed about 1dpo my breasts started to slowly become tender and increased within a few days. Right now I'm one week exactly from my expected period. (this TWW is killing me!!) anyways, I was wondering if anyone here experienced tender breasts well before their expected period and found out later that they we're in fact pregnant? I honestly do not remember how far in advanced my breasts became sore when I was pregnant with my son, all I remember is having all my PMS symptoms and was sure AF was arriving soon. Any help would be much appreciated!

Right after ovulation your body has no way to know if you have conceived or not. Until the egg implants (usually 6-10 days after conception) there would be no symptoms at all. And even then, most women won't have any symptoms until around the time their period is due -- or even later. Breast tenderness after ovulation can be caused by high levels of progesterone.

It's hard to tell, it can be OV signs, hormone leves, AF symptoms or PG symptoms.
Wishing you the best of luck xx

I always have very sore breasts from about 1dpo. I take it as a good sign that I have oved and that I have enough progesterone to sustain a pregnancy.

I really hope that you get your bfp soon x

This is actually usually my sign that im NOT pregnant.... They're sore right after ovulation until AF arrives. And this did start suddenly one month out of no where! I didnt have the symptom...then every month now I do... So lame!
When I was pregnant this is one thing that did not happen.....mine felt heavy and tmi- but the nipples were harder more often.

For you- I hope this symptom goes away in a day or two and you've implanted because yes, it is a sign of high progesterone which you need!! Good luck!
And if it turns out this was your sign of pregnancy let us know cuz that would be a neat story!

I have very tender boobies after and around O too

:flower:

Every month x

the soreness is caused by the increased level of progesterone. good luck :hugs:

i've been having itchy and tingling breast since 2 DPO. Never happened previous months :shrug:
it's not my bra for sure. I changed bra twice.
Yah trying not to over analyzing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->