Breast tenderness in the tww

mmom2

Reaction score
I have a 30 day cycle normally, and right after ovulation every month my boobies start to get sore, and increase in intensity until right up to a day or so before AF. My lmp was 9/21/16, and i THINK i ovulated on 10/7, making me about 6dpo. So here's my issue, my breast tenderness has already decreased by alot. They started to get sore 10/8, and increased in tenderness like usual until yesterday i noticed they weren't as sore and now today they're still sore, but not by much. Now, my ov date could be a few days earlier than i think, as im not charting, or using opks, but I think i covered by bases this month as we BD on 9/30, 10/3, 10/4, 10/7, and 10/9. Af is due about 10/21. I guess my overall question is, has anyone else that normally has breast tenderness throughout the tww had it damper off earlier than normal and still get a bfp? Im kind of feeling like I may be out early this month, just wanting some stories for encouragement.

I think I've had every pattern of breast tenderness possible during the tww and no BFP's yet. Mine's not consistent though and I think anything different is a potential sign so I hope it's one for you!

Thanks for the reply, and i guess you are right. There's really no telling most of the time. I wish i had noticed these things with my first pregnancy, but we werent ttc so I didnt think about it until after my af was due and everyone making comments to me about my grouchy behavior. Im hoping seeing how im only about 6dpo even if progesterone has started to fall a bit I still have a chance for it to pick back up if implantation happens, and then my tenderness might pick back up. Who knows though, we drive ourselves crazy in the tww lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->