Breast tenderness ... or lack thereof??

smoosh

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm a newbie here, although not new to TTC. We have been at it now for about 7mths - grrr - and just like everyone else here I have become consumed (obsessed, possessed - whatever you want to call it, lol)
Anyway, I was just wondering (and apologies if this q has been asked before!) if anyone has gotten a bfp after strange and sudden lack of sore boobs!
Every cycle previous I've had exxxxxtremely sore bbs, from O to AF, but this time around, almost zero sensitivity, and very little swelling.
I am 12 dpo, and too scared to poas! (stupid I know). Figured I would wait until 14dpo, when at least the results might be a bit more accurate.

anyway thank you!!

id like to no this aswell but felt silly asking x

I usually don't get sore boobs so cant really help you out with that part - when I got pregnant nipples were very sensitive but boobs didnt hurt at all. My boobs got really sore yesterday - almost a week after my bfp. Good luck girls! :dust:

Your body is always changing...so don't worry.
I would always get cramps from O all the way to AF and one day I had no cramps...I was worried and EVERYTHING was fine...doc told me body has its own mind lol

before having my first child I was the same way, I would have sore boobs from O till Af but when I was pregnant the same thing, they didn't hurt right after ovulation but did start to hurt just a few days before Af and hurt in a different way. I'm not saying it is but could be.

thanks, all .... !!
well i guess all i can do under these nail-biting circumstances is to hope for the best and expect the worst, lol. (personally i'm thinking that it's just another AF month - boohoo - since i'm just not 'feeling the vibe' like i did when i got pg, then m/c, some yrs back)

xo

i don't get sore boobs and when i am preggy i still don't habe sore boobs sickness or anything like that infact i just don't know untill i take the all important test !!

https://blinkies.babytalkzone.com/images/ttc/blbbdust.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->