Breast tenderness totally gone. Panicked.

hopefulhippo

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm realizing how nervous I am since my miscarriage.

I am 5 wks 3 days and my very sore breasts are suddenly not sore at all.

Did anyone else experience the disappearance of this symptom and carried on ok? I remember the tenderness being gone when I woke up bleeding with my miscarriage. No blood as of yet but so, so scared.

Please stay calm lovely.
I am so sorry about your previous miscarriage. :hugs:
Symptoms come and go and some women have none at all!
Its completely normal.

xo

Promise yourself not to get attached to symptoms as pp said they come and go. Some don't even appear.

There are soooo many that a lot of people only focus on morning sickness and sore breasts. I didn't get either.

Instead - I have a constant nasal trip, exhaustion, defined vains on my breasts, huge areolas, carpal tunnel and heartburn.

Thank you both. Good advice, and it did help take the edge off today.

I guess, the concern is that the waning of symptoms could be an indication of a miscarriage. Doing my best not to get too carried away with that thought though.

Be well and thank you for your reassurance.

I thought the same I had a few symptoms at 4weeks a few days later I felt normal but no bleeding then went for a scan at 7 weeks even with no bleeding expecting the worst and saw a baby and a little heart beat now I just think if I have symptoms great I know everythings ok if I don't I'm having a lucky day where I feel well :)

Ps I know the worry we've had 4 previous niscarriages, so know how easy it is to panic xx

They'll come back later. I think there about 15 threads made per day where one of us has a freak out because we've lost our symptoms - it's very common for symptoms to come and go.

I'm sorry about your loss xx

My breast soreness disappeared completely 2-3 weeks ago. Had an ultrasound a few days later (dating purposes) and all was fine. It happened overnight and was extremely noticeable because I'm still breastfeeding.

I've had symptoms disappear and come back too (like ms). Very common but I know it's worrying.

Really don't worry! I've had complications, symptoms disappear and now today I can't stomach throwing up. They come and go :)

Hello. My breasts were never that sensitive just a tad tender but for a good few weeks nothing. Had a check up Thursday and heard heart beat. And a scan Tuesday. Try not to focus on symptoms.

I think you just have to have faith that everything is okay in there - because even if it isn't, there unfortunately isn't anything that can be done so just have faith that everything is fine. Worrying isn't good for you or embie :)

I know its easier said then done but try not to panic. Its even a little rich coming from me as I was very focused on symptoms after a previous mmc.
At 5 weks though I had no symptoms at all. NOTHING. Small boobs that oh could have swung out of with out me realising... Hope that made me laugh!

Im 7weeks now and have tender boobs but only after a few hours of being awake. When I wake up in th morning, they are not heavy looking or very sensitive. They are just normal. It seems to be during the day that symptoms come on. So if I was to go with symptoms only I am not pregnant in the morning sand only pregnant at night. lol I would drive myself insane if I didn't force myself on from symptom checking.

Unfortunatley Time will only go as fast as time will go and you just need to let baby and body do its thing. Have faith in yourself and dont be too hard on yourself. Chin up...:)

Kel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->