breast tenderness vanished?

zilla

Reaction score
As the title says really...
From o date untol now ive had really sore nipples which hasn't faded at all.
Until now ... have just noticed that its gone completely.
They were really stiff too from around 10dpo and have now just gone back to being soft and normal.
Should I be worried??
One of the first things that made me think I was having a chemical last time was that my breasts weren't sore and I was right then :(

Anyone able to help??

Mine went when I was 8 weeks and I opened a topic here. They are now back but not as sore as they were. My morning sickness is also weird it just comes and goes.

Mine stopped hurting around 5-6 weeks for a few days and I got nervous, but they've been sore again this week, mostly throughout the night and first thing in the morning. I wouldn't let it worry you too much. My symptoms have all been coming and going, and I too opened a thread about it...shortly after, more symptoms showed up! :) do you have a scan coming up?

Mine really hasn't hurt. My symptoms all come and go... Bump Buddy all is going to go perfect for us! :) x

Back to normal this morning, phew!
Thanks ladies x
How are you doing Leinz?

I'm doing perfect! Saw baby yesterday measuring right on with perfect heartbeat! What a relief... <3

How are you doing? Have you had an ultrasound?

Mine were really sore from O until about a day before I got my BFP. Since then they've just been full and heavy.
My nausea also comes and goes, sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the evening, sometimes light, sometimes worse.
I'm just trying to tell myself that symptoms come and go! I saw the baby on the scan last week and yesterday, but you can't help but worry about those little ones!

I'm glad to hear your breasts are sore again :winkwink:

It sure is hard... But we'll feel better with each passing day!

I wouldnt worry. Besides occasional nausea and being exhausted I have no symptoms. Compared to my last pregnancy (HG and every other symptom) this is so different. But I saw lo at 7 weeks and have been finding the hb on my doppler.

I'm doing perfect! Saw baby yesterday measuring right on with perfect heartbeat! What a relief... <3

How are you doing? Have you had an ultrasound?

aww that's great!
We're all good thanks. No U/S in the UK here until 12 weeks. We were going to pay £50 for a private one but decided against it in the end.
Getting by, nausea is a pain but at least I'm not actually being sick!
Start my new job on Tuesday so hopefully my symptoms will be kind to me then.
Enjoying having family time over Easter & having a lot of naps and making the most of LO before he goes to nursery x

Mine were really sore from O until about a day before I got my BFP. Since then they've just been full and heavy.
My nausea also comes and goes, sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the evening, sometimes light, sometimes worse.
I'm just trying to tell myself that symptoms come and go! I saw the baby on the scan last week and yesterday, but you can't help but worry about those little ones!

I'm glad to hear your breasts are sore again :winkwink:

ah that's great you got to see the scan :) hope all is going well for you! I remember you from the TTC board!
Haha, thanks, they're very much back to how they should be (as in feeling like they've been through a cheese grater :haha: ) x

ah that's great you got to see the scan :) hope all is going well for you! I remember you from the TTC board!
Haha, thanks, they're very much back to how they should be (as in feeling like they've been through a cheese grater :haha: ) x

Ouch!!!

My boobs may not be sore... But I'm SICK! Never have I been this sick! I went out and bought Sea Bands today, hoping they help.

I don't know why I keep forgetting you are in the UK. I'm going to be pulling out the Doppler in a week or so. I'm feeling much better about bean sticking though. 9+3 is the date to get passed for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->