Breastfeeding and body odor?

LOL! I love when old threads get pulled up again :haha:

Yes, I smell different. It sucks, but hey ho. I just add a little more deodorant throughout the day.

I dont think I smell more but I definitely sweat more! I wake up in the morning literally dripping! My OH thought it would be nice to pull the covers off me before he went to work (I have to sleep naked :blush:) and had the shock of his life to find sweat pouring off my tummy :rofl: Works as a great contraception! :haha:

Wow, thought it was just toxins getting built up. I have tried the rock deodarant and it works.(the all natural thing) Tried the same kind but roll on and it does not work at all. Also, working out helps. Sauna helps too.

i sweat like a friggin pig, smell and my hair is falling out, apart from my eyebrows, which are going mental, i'm sooooooo attractive! :haha::wacko:

I forgot about the early days dripping in sweat! And the body odour for me went around 5 months I think. I never suffered with it before so was very upset by it. At least, I think it's gone!

Hahah I don't think I smell...Might have to ask the hubby :haha: In the early days I used to drip with sweat. I was BOILING hot all the time. Nowadays I still get really hot when I'm bf but am ok whenever I'm not feeding.

My hair is falling out soo much. I'm a bit scared whenever I look in the mirror now in case I see a bald patch :(

There is hope about the hair. Mine fell out in clumps from 3 months to 5.5 months and then stopped!

I think I noticed the stink going away about 3 or 4 months after my LO was born. Those first few weeks I reaked! Good lord it was awful! I've never been one to smell much or need to wear deoderant, but there was not a deoderant out there strong enough to cut through the smell. I wonder if it's totally related to bfing or if ffing moms stink too?

As for the hair, I finally (within the last week) noticed I haven't been losing as much...still a small animal in the shower when I get out, but not as bad a before.

have noticed I'm warm more & in night my armpits smell a bit :/.
worst I've ever smelled is when I tried fenugreek when I was EE & my god I stank!!

Omg thank goodness for this thread! I thought it was just me. I'm sooooooo glad I'm not alone.

My night sweats are starting to become less frequent, but I honk and I hate it! :rofl:

I'm happy I am not alone. My body just is like P U. I try to shower more frequently but that doesn't help :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->