Breastfeeding and NTNP

xxlovexx

Reaction score
Hello, I have a 10.5 month old EBF baby and my husband and I are NTNP. (We won't have a set TTC date until the end of next month, but we are hoping to be able to actively start trying for #2 by the time DS is 18 months old... *fingers crossed* we get pregnant way sooner by ntnp!) Anyways, I've had 6 cycles since giving birth, I started testing for ovulation 3-4 months ago and got my first definite positive test yesterday on CD 17. For the past 2-3 months, my darkest tests (not +) have been on CD 14. So my questions:

1.) I bed share and EBF, so what are my chances of even conceiving? AF has returned and I'm obviously ovulating according to OPKs. My cycles are now 26-37 days. (so about 31-32 day average)

2.) DH and I BD yesterday, I got up immediately after and tested about 30 minutes later and it was a blazing positive. I tested two more times yesterday and both of those were positive, too. I got up this morning and tested and it was also positive. (about 23-24 hours after the first + test) I just tested again and it's negative. (26 hours after first +) DH and I only BD once, (30 minutes before the first test) so do you think I have a decent chance this month? We won't be able to BD today. TMI....I'm afraid I ruined any possible chance since I got up right after BD and everything seemed to leak out :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->