Breastfeeding but TTC

sperabo

Reaction score
Hi! I don't know what exactly is going on with my body right now. My little one is 11 months old, has been exclusively BF'd although started solids at 6 months, nurses frequently at night (by frequently I guess I mean once or twice..he does occasionally sleep through the night, I just wish it was every night, haha) but only 2-3 times during the day. I would like to get pregnant again, so we haven't been using any form of BC. My period has yet to return, however, so I have no idea if I am able to get pregnant/when to try. 10 days ago I felt like I did while ovulating right before I conceived over a year ago. :winkwink: I wasn't tracking last time, I just went with when I felt like it was time to make a baby, and it worked out.

Anyway, I felt that way 10 days ago. The last 3-4 days I have been extremely tired, my lower back aches (which is similar to how I felt at the beginning of my last pregnancy, but I also know I get lower back cramps before my period as well). I was so anxious yesterday that I took a preg test. It was negative. I am still having the cramping, running to the bathroom a lot more than normal, and still tired. Did I test too soon? Last time I waited until I actually missed my period to test, but I have no way to gauge anything.

Could this be a beginning to my period coming back? Could I be pregnant? Should I test again? If so, how long should I wait? I would like to think that I could be pregnant, but I know it is probably a long shot. I just want to know why I am feeling so crappy.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->