Breastfeeding mommy's wanting to TTC but still don't have a cycle

That is so awesome! You are so lucky you took that test just in time! :)

And are so lucky to get pregnant so quickly! Kind of the same thing happened to me last month with ovulation. I thought I was ovulating a week earlier but it turns out I was off! So glad you caught the egg!

Have you had any symptoms yet? When did you learn you were pregnant?

Yes! I feel so thankful that I decided to test! I would have been devastated if I did something to hurt my conceived child.

I found out on the 11th at around 8am!

I am just SUPER SUPER tired and hungry. I feel a little sick in the morning and my boobs hurt. My morning sickness usually doesn't kick in until like 5.5-6 weeks so we will see!

I hope you get a BFP soon so we can be bump buddies!!

Just wanted to let you know I got my BFP! I'll be due April 21st! So happy I didn't miss the egg this time! I was on 7-8 dpo and still taking ovulation tests when I got another smiley face opk (my third last cycle). I had it for two days and was so happy to get o pains! Needless to say, we got pregnant!

Now I really need to buck up and get my DD weaned and out of our bed! I know you can still nurse while pregnant, but I am just ready to be done. Fingers crossed by August both tasks will be accomplished!

How are you feeling? How is the ulcer? Are you having any morning sickness?

Yayyyyyy congrats!!! I knew you were going to get pregnant right away! So happy you didn't miss your chance!

I am very happy I stopped breast feeding as it let me relax more but I still have guilt sometimes. My son is all about his daddy now and doesn't want to be with me ever.

I actually have hyperemesis and need IV fluids and vitamins for 4 hours every couple days which is no fun on top of the ulcer. It's all worth it though for this little bean :) we should find out what we are having next month!!!

Oh man, that doesn't sound fun! I had bad morning sickness with my daughter that started at 5 1/2 weeks, but by second trimester it was pretty much done with. It definitely is worth it though!

I think I would be okay with my daughter wanting my husband just to give me a break! But then I would probably get sad she didn't want to be around me anymore! Its a catch 22!

BTW, I can't believe you are almost 9 weeks already! Time is going by so quickly!

I am definitely hoping I feel better soon for my entire family's sake lol

Yeah it really is a catch 22 but just think soon enough you will be enjoying that bond with another LO and you would be upset if you didn't get some alone time before nursing for over another year.

I can't believe I am 9 weeks either!! I heard the baby's heart beat today at home on a sonoline b fetal doppler. I really wasn't expecting to find it because I have a tilted uterus which makes it almost impossible this early but I am so thankful I did! I think that 4-6 weeks goes by the slowest but after that its quicker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->