Breastfeeding Q

BaybeeMama

Reaction score
I formula fed my first, and am thinking about BF'ing this time around. I don't want to sound shallow or anything but will my boobs turn into saggy looking tube socks after I wean the baby?? lol no offence to anyone at all! I am just very curious as I have never breastfed before. :shrug: I know breast is best and I shouldn't be worried about something so shallow cause I will be giving my baby the nutrients he or she needs. But like I said I am curious lol

Lol I still have some substance to my boobs, but they are a tad lower than before. I bf ds1 for 3 months or so, and this one I'm still bf at almost 6 months.

I think it's possible to get floppier even if you don't bf due to the growth during pregnancy and milk coming in (and subsequent shrinking).

A good push-up does the trick :)

I nursed my daughter for 2.5 years and my boobs look the same now as they did after I had my son (who was bottle fed). They are bigger, though, but a lot of that has to do with holding on to some of my baby weight still :lol:.

For what it's worth- every article I've ever read pinpoints saggy breasts to pregnancy, NOT nursing.

Did your boobs not change after your first? I've read that it is the pregnancy hormones that make your boobs change, not breastfeeding, but I'm no expert. Can't say I noticed more change than I would expect due to JUST aging. My boobs started dropping before I even got pregnant and now they are only a bit lower 3 years on.

I also thought it was pregnancy that caused most of the changes and not nursing?? :shrug: I'm sure genetics play the biggest part though. I've been nursing for 4.5years all together (so far) and I don't think my boobs are much different. Before I got pregnant with #3 they were less full, but definitely not saggy tube socks LOL. I still pass the boob pencil test rofl! :haha:

No,they didn't change after I had my daughter. They shrunk back to their previous size lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->