Breastfeeding question after baby dies

Oh Hayley Im so sorry for your loss cant help re the milk or boobs but sounds like th other girls have great ideas hun just wanted to send you huge :hugs: for you and your family xxxx

I am so sorry sweety, you are in my thoughts.
You could try expressing a little bit, just enough to make you more comfortable. It might take it longer for your milk to completely dry up but it would be more comfortable.

Sending you :hug:. So so sorry hun. My thoughts are with you and your family. xox

:hug:

I know that cabbage leaves have a chemical in them that help. Also a tight bra, worn all day.

I'm really sorry for your loss :hugs: I haven't read the whole thread, but I think the best thing to do is strap them up really tight, I used a scarf and it will go soon. xx

i was refused this 'tablet' by everyone i went to after my still birth aparently they dont like giving you too many hormones... epsom salrts are ment to help.

am thinking of you

My mom lost my sister hours after she was born and also mentioned the cabbage leaves xxIm so sorry for your loss

So so sorry for your loss. I can't answer your question but just wanted you to know I am thinking about you xx

I have no advice, I'm afraid. Has it eased at all now?

I'm just so very, very sorry for your loss. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you for all your replies :) I didnt try th cabbage leaves, but i put a super tight bra on and had to grin and bare it! Its pretty much gone but i still get the odd leak from Alex's favourite side :( thank you all once again xxx

the biggest of all hugs for you, glad it is easing up for you:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->