Breasts Hurt!!

Mommyy2be

Mommy Of Kendra
Reaction score
Yesterday I decided to stop breastfeeding, because I found it easier to bottle feed considering that I have to go back to work early also daddy wanted to feed Kendra more. I was breastfeeding for 2 months, but I was also supplementing with formula. So its been easy weaning Kendra off the breast. There was just one time when she got fussy and didnt want the bottle, I was holding her close and she was looking for my nipple. I held her close and put the bottle closer to me, and she took it fine.. So theres no problem with weaning her.. My problem is my sore breasts.. They are so full and hard..My question is , is there anything I can do about this?.. Kendra loves to lay on my belly with me before she sleeps at night, but I dont know if I can handle her weight on my breasts much longer because they hurt so much.. Its only been one day and if they hurt this bad i cant imagine what its going to be like a week from now..

Another question.. Is there anything I can do for my milk to dry up faster??

I'm not sure you should stop so quickly, you might get mastitus. I would drop feeds gradually over a period of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->