Breasts less sore at 7.5 weeks - help!

florence79

Reaction score
I'm sure my boobs don't feel as sore today as they have up to now. I'm about 7 and a half weeks along, and absolutely terrified of miscarrying, as I've lost the last two pregnancies. With the last one, I woke up one morning and my boobs didn't hurt - and I immediately started bleeding. So worried. I have many more symptoms this time (namely hunger, foul taste and nausea) but now am questioning whether I actually feel as sick today, and I really can't decide. Think I am going to lose my mind. I have a scan in two days' time (also had one at 6 weeks, but I had gone in thinking I was 7), and so, so nervous about what they will/won't find. Any words of wisdom???

Not advice, just leaving :hugs: hope the next 2 days go quick for you x

I'm sure my boobs don't feel as sore today as they have up to now. I'm about 7 and a half weeks along, and absolutely terrified of miscarrying, as I've lost the last two pregnancies. With the last one, I woke up one morning and my boobs didn't hurt - and I immediately started bleeding. So worried. I have many more symptoms this time (namely hunger, foul taste and nausea) but now am questioning whether I actually feel as sick today, and I really can't decide. Think I am going to lose my mind. I have a scan in two days' time (also had one at 6 weeks, but I had gone in thinking I was 7), and so, so nervous about what they will/won't find. Any words of wisdom???

Every woman is different so it's always good to bear that in mind (quoting my 13 week pregnant best friend lol). Like you, I've also lost two pregnancies (mine were both around 6-7 weeks a year apart... oddly, both embryos implanted in my uterus right where it has no room to grow). I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks and I had sore boobs for about a week and a half. It dulled down for a couple days and came back in a freaking firestorm and now it's constant and horrible (uhg). I don't have nausea, really... just a little gaggy more days than others so it comes and goes for me. The only symptom (for me) that has been constant since before I even found out was the peeing every 5 minutes.

It sounds weird, but the less I think about actually being pregnant - the more pregnancy symptoms I feel. Just a guess, but stress and constant worry probably would overshadow any subtle changes you might otherwise notice. I started to chill out about a week ago and it seems like the hormones just keep coming and coming... I know it's hard not to stress, but I would say kick back, play some Super Mario Bros. and let it happen :hugs:

Huni I also had losses and with this pregnancy I had days where id feel my boobs all day and poke them and freak if they werent as sore from one day to the next...

Also freaked when I would have days of not so bad ms...

It can and probbaly is normal... good luck with your scan

My boobs just started to Hurt now. They never felt painful before this. Everyone is different.

In my first pregnancy my boobs hurt loads up to 12 weeks - this time they hardly hurt at all, so it has surprised me how different my pregnancies have been. I had good skin with first, bad this time, not too bad MS, awful MS this time, the list goes on - so try not to judge it based on how the pregnancy is going although I do understand why you are nervous and it is hard not to worry about everything x

Thanks, ladies. I think it's possible I was just imagining it... within about half an hour of posting, boobs felt pretty sore again, and this morning they are more sore than ever... More likely explanation is that I'm losing my mind.

My boobs had been hurting loads for about a week. I woke up a few days ago and they hardly hurt at all. I panicked! Then the day before yesterday the pain came back with a vengeance! Xxxx

Pregnancy is really messing up with all of us. I am 8+2 weeks today and my symptoms come and go all the time. This weekend I did not feel pregnant at all... No sore boobs, no nausea, no tiredness nothing.... I was so stressed out and even tried to convince dh to go for a scan on Monday instead of the one scheduled today. Bt anyways nausea and tiredness returned yesterday and today we saw a baby measuring 8+4 weeks on the scan with a healthy heart rate :happydance:.
Sometimes I just feel if I can go to sleep and wake up after the first tri is over but then this is just the start of worrying.

Do not worry about your breasts not being sore. Mine were really sore until about 7 weeks and then I did not feel anything. I was very concerned but thank you God I'm now just over 14 weeks pregnant and everything seems to be good. My breasts have gradually grown but the sensitivity never came back.

Ive had 2 babies never had sore boobs and never grew in size.

My breasts never hurt with my daughter until she was born and I started nursing. With this baby they just started to get sore now

Babe I was crying that my boobs werent so at 7-8 weeks now at 11-12 weeks they are full force again. Some days are better than others. Never ending worries with pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->