• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breasts.

Tegans Mama

home edding mum of 2
Reaction score
:cry: My boobs hurt so much and my only decent bra no longer fits. I've ordered some new ones in a bigger size, but when will they stop hurting, or will they stop hurting at all? Its not that bad, they're just kinda achy but I've got really sensitive nipples :blush: and my boobs just feel... well... heavy? Maybe thats the right word. I'm not sure though.

But anyhow, SO says they 'look' bigger, and they sure feel it. Anyone else growing? Anything to ease the pain? :hi:

Thanks in advance xxx

Only my nipples hurt like really hurt but not all the time. I just bought some Lansinoh cream for when you breastfeed to see if that will help them. But the rest of the breast just feels heavy.

With my last pregnancy they stopped hurting compleatly (sp?) at 10/11 weeks. Im nearly 10 weeks atm and they are still hurting so hopefully it will go soon.

Also my boobs have grown loads since being pregnant this time. They didn't change at all last time.

Hi hun :hi:

Welcome to baby and bump!

The only thing you can do to help yourself really is make sure you have a well fitted bra with plenty of support. I found sports bras ace!

Also if your nipples start to really hurt, I found Kamilosan cream helped.....you find that in the aisle with all baby creams etc.

I wish you a very healthy & happy pregnancy! :hugs:x

Hi there :hi:

It totally varies from one person to another. I can't remember mine being as sore first pregnancy. I'm around 14 weeks and still hurting, especially when I take my bra off and their like lead weights. Nipples don't especially hurt, just more sensitives and they look like torpedos :rofl:.

As Tam says, getting a well fitted bra that will support them is a great start. x

I must say the aching breasts are a holiday from the sensitive nipples. My nipples are sensitive ALL the time...where my breasts only ache once or twice a day!

well so far i have been lucky this time round... when i was pregnant with jessica my boobs were so so sore from 5 wks pregnant up until about 14wks.. i wudnt let my fiance come no where near me :blush: ... this time they are hardly sore at all :happydance:

hmmm now ive said that i bet i get sore boobs within the next few days :rofl:

i'm in the same situation! mine kill! grrrrr trying to get comfy in bed is the worst!! :cry:

i'm in the same situation! mine kill! grrrrr trying to get comfy in bed is the worst!! :cry:

Oh totally! I have to constantly maneuver mine. I wriggle like a little worm in bed. It cracks my husband up when I'm shouting at my boobs cause they won't get comfy. These men have no idea do they lol :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I know how you feel.. I've ordered a couple of new bras after getting measured at M&S :blush:

Yeah, nipples like bullets and my boobs ache :cry: lol xx

i slept for the first time in my wireless bar last night (my new best friend) - it helped so much!!

mine have been really sore too...i find that it often goes in phases...some days i hardly notice it, other days (like today) I can't even think about crossing my arms without pain. And since any movement hurts them, stairs have become my enemy (and I live in a 3 story house).

I've always been rather well endowed in that area, but the endowment seems to be growing! DH says they look bigger too. I'm going to need to invest in more (bigger) bras soon.

i agree with u about the stairs they can be agony. sometimes my nipples feel like they are going to burst off my chest they can be so sore and painful. bras are starting to get tight to will have to get some bigger ones oh thinks its great though.xx

I'm fairly well endowed too... torpedo nipples, heavy breasts, and the ever dreaded sharp pains from the back of the breast to the nipple have recently added itself to the symptom list. I'd forgotten about that one :blush:

Someone had also mention itchy nipples... I was thankful I hadn't experienced that- but today I've got em!!! :(

I gotta find Lansinoh cream (that's what I used with first dd).

Mine are OK, once they are encased in a bra, as soon as I take it off at night, they really hurt. Walking down the stairs in a morning, I have to cup them in my hands to stop them hurting as much. I´ve invested in two bigger sports bras now and that helps a lot - the underwire on my previous bras was starting to really dig in. Think I´ll have to start wearing them at night though, as turning over in bed can be quite painful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->